Our orthopedics team is comprised of some of the area's most dedicated and respected physicians and clinical staff, who specialize in orthopedics, neurosurgery and spinal surgery. Our physicians are joined by a team of experienced nursing professionals, rehabilitative therapists, pain experts, dieticians and related health care professionals to provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to your treatment care.
The Orthopedic and Spine Institute at Doctors Hospital offers a wide range of procedures to help you regain your quality of life. Here is a partial list of the procedures we offer:
- Hip Replacement (Anterior, Posterior)
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee & Ankle
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
Preoperative Education Class
We are committed to providing you all of the information you need to make you feel at ease before your procedure. That is why we offer the Preoperative Education Class to increase your comfort level regarding your upcoming surgery. The class will prepare you and your family or support person for your surgical experience and recovery process. Classes are held every Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. For more information, or to register for the class, please call (941) 342-3360.
Transportation, Lodging & Convenience - The TLC Program
Transport, Lodging & Convenience can all begin the day before surgery.
The Orthopedic & Spine Institute is pleased to offer an exclusive program for patients who may be concerned about the early morning drive the day of surgery.
- Check in the night before your surgery
- Round trip transportation within the greater Sarasota area
- Private room before and after surgery
- Dinner the evening before surgery from our enhanced menu
- Call (941) 342-3360 for pricing, availability and to register