About Doctors Hospital of Sarasota ER in Lakewood Ranch
Your safety, above all else - ER 24/7
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota offers 24/7 comprehensive emergency care at our freestanding emergency room in Lakewood Ranch.
Emergency care for adults and children
Our ER physicians and staff provide care for patients of all ages, We treat all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (e.g. diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions, such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
- Primary Stroke Center, as designated by The Joint Commission
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Convenient 24/7 access
Our emergency medical team
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota ER in Lakewood Ranch offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a freestanding emergency room, our Lakewood Ranch facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER in Sarasota.