Temporary visitor policy (September 14, 2020)
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to coronavirus, we have temporarily modified our visitor and vendor policy.
Visiting Hours: Noon - 6:00pm, 7 Days a Week
- Inpatient Units - One visitor per patient is permitted with the following exceptions:
- COVID-19 Units - for the protection of our patients, visitors and caregivers we do not allow visitors for COVID-19 patients or those undergoing investigation for COVID-19.
- Emergency Room – One visitor is allowed per patient in the ER.
- Outpatient Procedures – One visitor is allowed per patient who is having an outpatient surgery or other outpatient procedure requiring sedation. Visitor must remain in the designated waiting area. If the patient is admitted as an inpatient, the visitor can visit after the patient is admitted to their room.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be considered for visitation unless they are the parent of a hospitalized child.
- Hospital Cafeteria is closed to visitors.
All persons authorized to enter will be screened and asked specific questions:
- Are you running a fever?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose?
- Any shortness of breath?
- Any nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Any loss of taste or smell?
They must practice hand sanitization upon entering the hospital and upon entering and exiting a patient’s room and must wear a mask at all times.
Please consider using phone, Skype, or FaceTime to communicate with patients, family and friends during this time.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.