- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup julienne sundried tomatoes
- 6 cups cooked pasta
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet sauté the garlic, mushrooms, and sundried tomatoes in the olive oil.
- Add the pasta and sauté to heat through.
- Add the basil and white truffle oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with parmesan cheese…
Recipe By Paul M. Evans Jr. CEC, CPT
Director of Food and Nutrition Services
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota