Serenity Place at Doctors Hospital offers specialized behavioral health care focusing on diagnosis, stabilization and individualized treatment in a dedicated setting.
Monday - Friday 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Private Setting, Customized Care
- 16 private rooms
- Dedicated wing of the hospital to ensure confidentiality and privacy
- Treatment programs customized to each patient:
- Treatment options
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Educational groups
- Loss management and Relapse prevention
- Group activities (music, dance, reminiscence, yoga)
Do You or Someone You Love Need Help?
Some patterns that may signal you or someone you love needs help include:
- Major change in personality, such as feeling more angry or anxious
- Disruption in daily activities, such as inability to socialize, work or perform daily chores
- Hallucinations or paranoid delusions that disrupt functioning
- Inability to adjust or recover from loss, such as the death of a loved one, loss of home or finances, diagnosis of a terminal illness or loss of independence, such as inability to drive
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would like more information, please call and talk to a Registered Nurse at (941) 342-4461.