Transport, Lodging & Comfort - The TLC Program
Transport, Lodging & Comfort can all begin the day before surgery.
The Orthopaedic & Spine Institute is pleased to offer an exclusive package for patients who may be concerned about the early morning drive to Doctors Hospital on the day of surgery. The TLC program offers concierge services in our hotel-like environment for you, and if desired, one caregiver.
A fee of $115 includes the following:
- Private patient room the evening before surgery
- Dinner in the Concierge Dining Room the evening before surgery from an enhanced menu.
- Personal computer and internet access.
- Popcorn and a movie with in-room DVD/VCR.
- Cappuccino, espresso or hot chocolate and pastry in the “Java Joint” located in the private dining room.
We will work with your physician to make these very special arrangements for you.