If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911.
Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is an advanced primary stroke center accredited by The Joint Commission. Our stroke care has also been recognized with the Gold Plus Award by the American Heart Association's "Get With The Guidelines" program.
Award Winning Heart Care & Chest Pain Center
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota has received recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center (CPC) by the Society of Cardiovascular Care. Our quality heart care has also received the Joint Commission recognition for Advanced Heart failure and the Silver Award by the American Heart Association's "Get With The Guidelines" program.
Awards and Accolades
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Chest Pain Center
- Get With the Guidelines Stroke Award
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval in Joint Replacement Surgery for Hip, Knee and Spinal Fusion
- Blue Distinction Award from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida for Knee, Hip and Spine Surgery
- Get With the Guidelines Silver Heart Failure Award
- Advanced Heart Failure Certification
- Learn more »
- Eight treatment rooms
- Triage or fast track bays - designed for minor emergencies such as coughs, colds, flu, sprains, etc.
By providing a minor care area, patients with non-life threatening problems are seen quickly, freeing up the treatment rooms for patients with more severe illnesses or injuries.
For more serious conditions, our highly trained medical staff and state-of-the-art equipment enable us to provide comprehensive care for life-threatening emergencies.
Need Help Finding a Physician?
For routine health matters and check-ups, contact your primary care physician. Regular check-ups with a primary care physician is the best way to maintain good health.
Health Articles & Tips
- Child CPR
- Heart Attack
- Allergic Contact - Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac
- Insect Allergies
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Bone Fracture (Broken Bone)
- Food Reaction/Allergy
Need help finding a physician?
If you have a question about symptoms, an illness, an injury, medication, or other medical questions, please contact your physician. If you do not have a physician and need help finding one, you may call our free Physician Referral Line at 1-877-4-HCA-DOCS or you may Find a Physician on this website.